Intruder Alarms & Systems
Operating at the leading edge of intruder systems
JS Security Concepts can supply single-site security alarm installations through to fully-networked, enterprise solutions – to meet interior and exterior/perimeter protection needs.
Our networked alarm systems provide the latest in point identification, site mapping, integration (particularly with CCTV surveillance), remote diagnostics and full, two-way communications. These combine to reduce false alarms and engineering costs.
Meeting your complex alarm system needs
Many of our customers have complex, multiple-risk, intruder detection requirements within a building or site. As such, the security alarm systems we install are often designed to cope with specific, high security areas within premises. They must also accommodate legitimate movement of personnel in different areas at differing times.
- Our 24/7 Monitoring facility, SASG, can help to add value to your intruder alarm system investment.
Monitoring Centre Contact: 1300 476 880
SASG Monitoring Centre
SASG’s International Monitoring Centre is a stand-alone operation operationally managed by a Control Room Manager and overseen by the Managing Director. Key responsibilities of the Monitoring Centre include:
- Action & respond to alarm activations from all sites that are fitted with monitoring capabilities in accordance with client instructions.
- Dispatch Patrols and/or Guards to all sites as required or requested.
- Notify, record and arrange for service to sites that require service/maintenance and other technical response, whether it be from a bureau or direct.
- Notify and advise bureaus, clients and other relevant personnel of security conditions in accordance with instructions as defined on client files.
- Enter & maintain all client file data on the monitoring system.
- Ensure all events and data received is authentic and valid in its event reduction program.
International Monitoring Network
Bureaus and direct clientele have access to our international monitoring network, where they can be connected to monitoring via a range of communication options, each of which can be tailored to meet the site’s individual security and cost requirements. In addition to national coverage on standard Dialler lines (PSTN) the monitoring system(ADSW) can also monitor Securitel, Direct Wireless, GSM and IR Fast formats from any mainland capital city and many regional areas throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Monitoring Centre Integrity
SASG’s monitoring centre complies with Australian Standard 2201, providing a Grade A1 rating, the highest possible Central Monitoring Station grade. High profile sites such as financial institutions, drug manufacturing and holding premises, weapons holding, consulates and other high risk sites require this standard for their monitoring needs. As a grade A1 monitoring centre, SASG ensures access is restricted to authorised personnel and secured by the appropriate access control systems. With multiple redundancy in power, telecommunications and information systems, we reduce the risk of possible outages by using state of the art backup and emergency equipment.
Monitoring Centre Contact: 1300 476 880
SASG Direct Wireless Alarm Monitoring
Guardcell is aTri-Path Alarm monitoring & Transmission System
The Guardcell units are a compete supervised wireless primary monitoring system with supervised PSTN back-up and a GSM back-up as the third path of monitoring if either were to fail. Signals are transmitted via the dedicated Direct Wireless network to the Cenral Monitoring Station.
Guardcell is unaffected by phone line sabotage of failure which is an ongoing problem with phone line based monitoring systems. Guardcell is designed to be quick and easy to install and provides for plug and play installation to existing and new security systems. The unit is completely self-contained in its own metal enclosure with power supply and back-up battery.
Some key features of this preferred high level of security are:
- 90 Second Polling supervision test signals
- Lightning fast Point to Point acknowledgement of all alarm transmissions
- Monitors the back-up PSTN connection for line Voltage
- Monitors the back-up PSTN connection for Dial Tone(detects PSTN Outages
- 3 x Alarm inputs with monitoring and Open / Close inputs
- Communicates all system faults & restore alarms in Ademco CID format via Direct Wireless network
- Communicates all events in standard Ademco Contact ID Format
- Australian designed to comply with AS2201.5 – 1992 Class 4 & 5 Alarm transmission systems Part 5 – Alarm transmission systems Class 1,2,3,4 & 5