Commercial Business Security Systems
Ensuring your staff and your premises are safe and secure
All businesses need to certify that their property and stock are protected. But this requirement must be balanced with the need for your employees, contractors, clients and visitors to conduct their business with ease and peace of mind.
JS Security Concepts’ broad knowledge of integrated security features can be employed to design, install and maintain a system that ensures your staff and the people you do business with are always as safe as possible.
From intruder alarms and door-entry systems to digital CCTV, cutting-edge and intelligent video analytics, JS Security Concepts has the solution to your needs.
Sub-systems: Core Options & Application Considerations
- (Smart)Card/proximity reading ID systems (biometric components for higher security areas) – for employees and regular visitors
- Consider both security access and ‘audit access’ (time & attendance logging) requirements
- Relevant supporting physical controls – barriers/turnstiles/rapid transit gates/beams
- Reports/Traces for key control and usage audit
Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- Full-function cameras (PTZ) for general exterior approaches and interior uses
- CCTV control room design and maintenance
- Static cameras with software enhancements eg for motion detection, camera tampering detection
- Facial recognition – for high security requirements
- Digital video recording – on- and off-site capabilities for response, audit and evidence
- Door contacts for entry to, and within, restricted areas/Fire exits
- Perimeter detection systems – also used for sensitive areas within the premises
- Personal Attack Systems – for reception, customer servers, cash handlers, guards
- Anti-Masking Intruder Detection Devices – an ‘interior perimeter’ requirement
Security Fog Protection
A number of advantages of security fog protection are stated below:
- Protect against vandalism: Vandalism is significantly more difficult when one can’t see what one’s doing!
- Reduces any loss: Should the burglar still snatch something from the nearest window, he can’t get anything else and the loss is therefore considerably limited.
- Gives you peace of mind: Get a proper night’s sleep when your business is protected by a Fog Cannon.
- Reduced risk = reduced insurance premiums: A logical calculation, so contact your insurance company and have a chat about reducing your premium.