Making hospitals secure so you can focus on getting better
Hospitals and surgeries require a high level of security in order that staff can go about their important business without having to worry and patients can concentrate on their treatment and recovery while feeling safe and relaxed.
JS Security Concepts can provide a bespoke integrated security system to make sure your patients and staff are protected in surroundings which are welcoming and hospitable.
Our access control, digital CCTV with sophisticated video analytics and intruder alarms can give you the peace of mind to ensure that recovery is your primary focus.
Sub-systems: Core Options & Application Considerations
- (Smart)Card/proximity reading ID systems (biometric components for higher security areas) – for employees and regular visitors
- Consider both security access and ‘audit access’ (time & attendance logging) requirements
- Relevant supporting physical controls – barriers/turnstiles/rapid transit gates/beams
- Reports/Traces for key control and usage audit
Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- Full-function cameras (PTZ) for general exterior approaches and interior uses
- Static cameras with software enhancements eg for motion detection, camera tampering detection
- Facial recognition – for high security requirements
- Digital video recording – on- and off-site capabilities for response, audit and evidence
- Door contacts for entry to, and within, restricted areas/Fire exits
- Perimeter detection systems – also used for sensitive areas within the premises
- Personal Attack Systems – for reception, customer servers, cash handlers, guards
- Anti-Masking Intruder Detection Devices – an ‘interior perimeter’ requirement
Security Fog Protection
A number of advantages of security fog protection are stated below:
- Protect against vandalism: Vandalism is significantly more difficult when one can’t see what one’s doing!
- Reduces any loss: Should the burglar still snatch something from the nearest window, he can’t get anything else and the loss is therefore considerably limited.
- Gives you peace of mind: Get a proper night’s sleep when your business is protected by a Fog Cannon.
- Reduced risk = reduced insurance premiums: A logical calculation, so contact your insurance company and have a chat about reducing your premium.