Enriching the retail experience by ensuring peace of mind.
Security poses a significant challenge to retailers. They must achieve a balance between keeping property and stock secure while creating pleasant surroundings that both enhance the customer’s retail experience and enable staff to go about their tasks efficiently and safely.
JS Security Concepts’ retail security experience will deliver a solution that ensures your retail outlets remain secure AND welcoming.
From intruder alarms to CCTV and remote monitoring systems, JS Security Concepts can supply and fit a bespoke system that meets your requirements and budget.
Sub-systems: Core Options & Application Considerations
- (Smart)Card/proximity reading ID systems (biometric components for higher security areas) – for employees and regular visitors
- Consider both security access and ‘audit access’ (time & attendance logging) requirements
- Relevant supporting physical controls – barriers/turnstiles/rapid transit gates/beams
- Reports/Traces for key control and usage audit
Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- Full-function cameras (PTZ) for general exterior approaches and interior uses
- CCTV control room design and maintenance
- Static cameras with software enhancements eg for motion detection, camera tampering detection
- Facial recognition – for high security requirements
- Digital video recording – on- and off-site capabilities for response, audit and evidence
- Door contacts for entry to, and within, restricted areas/Fire exits
- Perimeter detection systems – also used for sensitive areas within the premises
- Personal Attack Systems – for reception, customer servers, cash handlers, guards
- Anti-Masking Intruder Detection Devices – an ‘interior perimeter’ requirement
Security Fog Protection
A number of advantages of security fog protection are stated below:
- Protect against vandalism: Vandalism is significantly more difficult when one can’t see what one’s doing!
- Reduces any loss: Should the burglar still snatch something from the nearest window, he can’t get anything else and the loss is therefore considerably limited.
- Gives you peace of mind: Get a proper night’s sleep when your business is protected by a Fog Cannon.
- Reduced risk = reduced insurance premiums: A logical calculation, so contact your insurance company and have a chat about reducing your premium.